Let’s Get Instagrammed (with guest speaker Lisa Weser)
March 20, 2012 Leave a comment
I have some awesome news. On Tuesday March 27th at 6 p.m. at Rockfish Interactive join me and Cincinnati PRSA New Pros Committee for a special Skype presentation on all things Instagram from Fleishman Hillard Senior VP Lisa Weser (@lisaweser). Thanks to Justin Goldsborough, co-moderator of #pr20hat, and all around good guy, I was able to connect with Lisa Weser and can’t wait to hear her discuss Instagram itself and the trends that make it such a great niche social network.
Here are a few of the highlights of Lisa’s career:
- Helped launch the first iPhone (and three subsequent models)
- Established twitter.com/att and att.com/socialmedia
- Sent AT&T’s first tweet and attracted its first 27,000 followers
- Managed AT&T’s online newsroom and content strategy
- Provided intranet counsel to AT&T, GM and Visa
- Conceptualized and built AT&T’s “Twitter Tribe” ambassador program
- Managed an award-winning AT&T Social Business Adoption employee campaign
- Partnered with Panera Bread to execute a Mashable-recognized Pinterest strategy
Space is limited (there is a cap of 35 and 27 have already RSVPed!) so if you’re in the Cincinnati area RSVP by clicking here to RSVP on the Facebook event. Once you have RSVP’ed don’t forget to share the event with your Facebook community and tweet about the event using #CincyPRSA.
Quick Bonus: Click here to check out an awesome blog post from Lisa – Your Brand CAN Instagram
Be on the lookout for tweets and a recap of the event next Tuesday or Wednesday.